The Grand Luang Prabang is celebrating its win of the World Luxury Award 2018 for Luxury Wellness Retreat with the launch of a weekly traditional Gala night every Wednesday.
The galas will take place at the hotel’s Palais Xiengkeo that takes you back to the time of the Royal Court, with its rich history and culture.
The Grand will welcome guests every Wednesday with traditional blessings, the national dance, a display of traditional tribal dress and Lao music.
You can arrive by boat, and enjoy the setting sun and its majestic display of colours across the sky. Sit amongst 1,000 candles in the splendour of an unspoiled view of the Mekong and enjoy our specially prepared feast of traditional Lao cuisine blended with the flavours of French fusion.
It is a night of the best Lao has to offer: tradition, splendour and great food.
· Every Wednesday until January 2019
· Pick up at Sasa Bar pier at 17:00
· Free sunset cruise to the Grand Luang Prabang
· Baci ceremony
· Lao set dinner while facing the Mekong
· Fashion show, traditional dancing, show, and music
· Return by minivan to the Post Office
· 25 USD net per guest
· 15 USD for children under 12 years
· Email: email@example.com
· Tel: 071-253-851